Stat Health are proud to be exhibitors at the upcoming AAPM & PMAANZ 2015 Joint Conference in Hobart on the 21-23rd of October 2015.
This conference has a full wide-ranging program designed to challenge, inspire and invigorate you and has confirmed speakers which include Turia Pitt, Jason Fox, Natalie Jackson, Barbara Jaques, Tim Corbett, Holly Ransom, Matthew Evans (the Tasmanian Gourmet Farmer) and Craig Davis as well as a series of different workshops to further enhance your conference experience.
Carla Doolan and Cameron Jaffrey will be manning the Stat Health booth and will be able to demonstrate version 3.3 of Stat and its many new features which include:
- Integrated EFTPOS – using Tyro
- Integration via the Surgical Partners gateway with Xero and MYOB accounting packages
- Comprehensive Obstetric module designed with industry specialists
- Medicare latest client adaptor – we passed our Notice of Integration (NOI) in September
- Assist fee billing now available
- Over 150 client requests have been added to the program
Thursday evening the 22nd October 2015 all Stat Health clients who are attending the conference are invited to a help celebrate the Partners in Practice – Stat Health Systems (Aust), Surgical Partners, Tyro and William Buck at the Henry James Art Hotel in Hobart 6-7.30 pm. Personal invitations will be sent to you prior to the event.
Stat will also raffle some of Tasmania’s finest wines so please drop by our stand and check out our exciting new version and hear more about our partnerships with Surgical Partners, Tyro and 1st Available. We look forward to seeing you there.