Stat Health and Precision IT have recently come together to deliver Stat Health Systems using cloud capable medical software. This enables medical practices to break free from their aging and restrictive IT systems, allowing them to move to a new platform based off the most recent technologies, backed by partners who believe in true innovation.
Precision Cloud – cloud capable medical software is designed to be an add-on to or a complete replacement of in-house IT systems providing all of the same functionality and much more. By moving to our cloud capable medical software, your practice can enjoy the latest in technology, exceptional service availability, true user mobility, and reduced ongoing IT maintenance costs.
Our cloud capable medical software is delivered over an enterprise grade platform, built on hardware from the IT industries leading hardware vendors, and housed in our high-availability data-centre facilities in Brisbane and Sydney. By implementing only the best technology to deliver our cloud capable medical software and service, our clients can leverage our highly reliable, robust, and scalable cloud capable clinical software platform to grow their business.
Precision IT delivers a range of different cloud capable clinical software applications and services, supporting all mainstream Windows based software packages, and maintaining strong relationships with their vendors. We can deliver our cloud capable clinical software services to a range of end user devices, from tablets and mobile devices, through to desktop pcs and others.
Everything you would expect from an IT system is covered within the cloud capable medical software offered from Precision Cloud includes backups, anti-virus, licensing, day-to-day technical support, even your internet connection. We provide the complete cloud capable medical software solution with no gaps. The cloud capable clinical software offered from Precision Cloud solution is ideal for practices who want to remove the headache of IT from their daily routine.
Fully Featured Cloud Capable Medical Software
End-to-end fully managed IT system
- Our cloud capable medical software provides all Microsoft licensing, server hardware and backups included
- Our cloud capable clinical software is a highly scalable solution based on a per user model
- Our cloud capable medical software comes with unlimited Business Hours Technical Support
Risk Reduction when Using Our Cloud Capable Medical Software
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee for our cloud capable clinical software
- High-end server and networking equipment is used to support our cloud capable clinical software
- Our cloud capable medical software is hosted in purpose built Australian based data-centre facilities
- All equipment is 100% owned, managed, supported and maintain by Precision IT
Our Cloud Capable Medical Software Offers Cost Saving and Increased ROI
- Our cloud capable medical software requires no Capital Expenditure. Complete operating expenditure. Monthly per user pricing
- No need to update your aging IT equipment. Reuse all of your existing IT equipment with our cloud capable clinical software
- All server upgrades are done by Precision IT automatically with no downtime or added cost to your cloud capable medical software